• Serving Temecula And The San Diego Metro •
Injuries To The Head And Brain
Head injury victims may face a number of significant challenges in the months and years that follow a serious accident. Heavy medical bills, lost wages, disability and difficulties in maintaining employment can all play a role in an accident victim’s life. Faced with these difficult circumstances, it is common for victims to a personal injury lawsuit against the negligent parties who contributed to their injury. At the Ellis Firm, APLC, our lawyers have extensive experience helping victims seek compensation for their head injuries. As your law firm, we will work closely with you and with medical experts to build a solid picture of the injuries you have suffered and the ongoing challenges you face. Our goal is to help you recover the maximum possible compensation for your losses, ensuring that you will have the resources you need to effectively cope with your injuries.
Ready To Handle Complex Brain Injury Cases
Our Temecula head injury attorneys are prepared to assist in a wide variety of traumatic brain injury cases, including those involving:
- Concussion: The most common traumatic brain injury, concussions can cause long-term dizziness, sensitivity to light, memory problems and cognitive impairment.
- Contusion: Described as a “brain bruise,” severe contusions may need to be surgically removed.
- Coup-contrecoup: A heavy impact may cause a contusion at both the site of the impact and the opposite side of the brain. Coup-contrecoup injuries are serious; victims often face significant physical and financial challenges.
- Hypoxia: Caused by a lack of oxygen to the brain, these injuries can result in permanent cognitive impairment.
Contact Our California Law Firm
A serious head injury can put an enormous strain on any family, both emotionally and financially. Insurance companies do little to ease this strain, often offering small settlements or rejecting claims outright. At the Ellis Firm, APLC, we can help you recover the compensation you deserve.