Injuries To Elderly While Under Care
• Serving Temecula And The San Diego Metro •
When Protectors Fail To Protect
When elderly people reside in nursing homes and other care facilities, they are vulnerable to potential abusive or neglectful situation. And, unfortunately, these circumstances can lead to serious injuries and even death. If your loved one was injured or killed as a result of abusive or neglectful care, a personal injury lawyer can help you obtain the justice he or she deserves.
Turn to the dedicated legal team at the Ellis Firm, APLC, in Temecula, California. We are ready to fight for victims of nursing home neglect and abuse, particularly when that mistreatment has resulted in injury or wrongful death. We will hold all liable parties accountable for the injuries to your loved one and work to ensure it does not happen again.
Situations That Can Cause Injury To An Elderly Person
Nursing home abuse, or a lack of care for an elderly person, can result in a range of accidents, including:
- Falls causing injury, including broken bones, sprains, hip fractures and death
- Falls out of bed or out of a chair without proper safety restraints
- Unsupervised wandering on or off facility grounds resulting in car accidents, slip-and-falls, etc.
- Unexplained accidents resulting in head injuries or other serious injury
Don’t Wait To Obtain Legal Help. Call Our Firm Today.
If you suspect an elderly loved one’s injury or death was caused by neglect or abuse, it is important to contact an attorney to protect his or her legal rights. Our law firm can help you fight for fair and full compensation for medical bills and other damages.
Se habla español.